Road Trip Recap
Here is a highly abbreviated summary of the road trip Dan and I took in January. The trip lasted two weeks and covered 3672 miles (thanks to space truck).
- Monday: Binghamton, NY to Hagerstown, MD by way of Pennsylvania.
- Tuesday: Hagerstown, MD to Huntington, WV by way of Charleston, WV.
- Wednesday: Huntington, WV to Nashville, TN by way of Lexington, KY.
- Thursday: Nashville, TN to Hattiesburg, MS by way of Birmingham, AL.
- Friday: Hattiesburg, MS to New Orleans, LA by way of Biloxi, MS.
- Saturday: Volunteered gutting flood-damaged homes in New Orleans with
a bunch of hippiesthe Common Ground Collective.
- Sunday: Ditto.
- Monday: Good food and authentic New Orleans jazz.
- Tuesday: New Orleans, LA to Pensacola, FL.
- Wednesday: Pensacola, FL to Lake City, FL.
- Thursday: Lake City, FL to Myrtle Beach, NC by way of Georgia’s Golden Isles.
- Friday: Myrtle Beach, NC to Charlottesville, VA.
- Saturday: Charlottesville, VA to Front Royal, VA by way of Shenandoah National Park.
- Sunday: Front Royal, VA to Baltimore, MD by way of Washington, DC.
- Monday: Baltimore, MD to Binghamton, NY.
The linked photos were not necessarily taken at exactly that location, but they were taken at that general point in the trip.
Posted on Friday, February 16th, 2007. Tags: car.